Sunday, December 30, 2012

Crab legs by Chef H


I rarely cook. And so I feel like H & I were meant to be because he loves to cook and I love his cooking. 

Went to Costco yesterday and picked up some amazing crab legs. Chef H did a quick boil with Bay seasonings, lemons, and corn. So delicious! Since it was a tad on the salty side I broke down and ate some carby bread with butter. I definitely controlled myself on the bread though. I could easily eat a whole loaf, but this time I just had about a palm-sized piece (x2).

We didn't have any newspaper, so Chef H cut up a Whole Foods paper bag and we put that down on the table for our mini crab boil.

1 comment:

  1. I love to eat crab legs. I don't know cooking but always try to find good and easy recipes to make it at home.
    http://www.neworleansbarandgrill.com/food/crab-legs

    ReplyDelete