Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Cigar Bar & Grill

Mr. Belly Jiggle was already drinking with his friend and so I went to Cigar Bar & Grill after work to decompress after a long day of dealing with retarded people. He had some food waiting for me...YES!

The friend also had a surprise...had just picked up an engagement ring for his girlfriend: 2 Carats, G Color, Unknown Clarity, setting was beautiful. I wanted to try the ring on because it's something that I would have picked out myself. But I can't try on a ring before the bride-to-be does. Right...?

I admit that I was a little jealous because I would like a large sparkly ring on my finger. Mr. Belly Jiggle, please take notes.

Fish Tacos: Delicious but teeny tiny. Very annoying since I was hungry and I wanted food for a person, not a model.

Plantains: Cooked in the traditional way, but not a fan. It was a little dry.

Bulleit, Gingerale & Bitters: My favorite drink in the world of my own creation. Of course it's good.

850 Montgomery Street
San Francisco, CA 94133
415-398-0850

No comments:

Post a Comment